The second episode of Doctor Who series 7 airs on Saturday.
The tale, starring Matt Smith as the Doctor, is called The Crimson Horror and takes the Timelord and his crew to Victorian London for a gothic adventure through the eerie streets.
The story is set to be another classic written by Mark Gatiss.
More news about Jenna-Louise ColemanDoctor Who fans shocked at Jenna-Louise Coleman early cameo
- WATCH: New, longer Christmas Special Doctor Who trailer is here!
- BBC reveals first pictures of Doctor Who’s 50th Anniversary episode
- Doctor Who news: Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman discuss exit from show
- New Doctor Who: Matt Smith to be replaced by Benedict Cumberbatch or Miranda Hart?
- All the news about Jenna-Louise Coleman
The new episode has two guest actors - real life mother and daughter combo Diana Rigg and Rachael Stirling - who play alongside the usual suspects Vastra, Jenny and Strax.
The Timelord is also accompanied by his trusty sidekick Jenna-Louise Coleman, who plays Clara.
The gang are brought to the Capital to unravel a sinister mystery sweeping through the streets - The Crimson Horror.
There is an unexplained plague passing across London leaving victims paralysed with blood-red skin.
Doctor Who fans were chomping at the bit for the return of the series last week, especially with all the 50th Anniversary episode speculation.
Looks like episode two will have been worth the wait!