If you want to show off a perfect cleavage, your chest requires care! Discover our natural homemade beauty treatments to maintain a toned chest and firm breasts.
The nature of breasts
The breasts are the most fragile part of a woman’s body. They are composed of mammary glands, fat, blood vessels and sensory nerves.
They are held up by the skin and adjoining muscle. Subject to gravity, pregnancy, repetitive dieting and hormonal change, with time they sag, swell and shrink, sometimes disproportionately.
The skin stretches sometimes until it breaks, causing stretch marks. The eperdemic envelope of the bust has to cope with tension and stretching as our breasts age.
What can you do to keep your breasts looking good?
- Choose a well-fitting bra and wear it every day to support your chest.
- End your shower with a blast of cold water to the breasts, but make sure it’s not too strong so as not to damage skin fibres. Spray in a rotational movement from the outside in, in a figure of eight from one breast to the other.
Cold water instantly constricts blood vessels, stimulates blood circulation, improves cellular exchange and visibly tightens tissue.
What are the best natural recipes?
- To firm the skin, make an infusion with 30g wild thyme, 30g thyme and 30g rosemary.
Let it cool, filter and apply the lotion to your breasts. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with a blast of cold water.
- To hydrate and soften your breasts, massage them, always from the outside in, going around the nipple. Use avocado oil, argan oil and jojoba oil.
You can mix them together in equal parts (50ml each, for example).
Avocado regenerates, protects, is rich in vitamins and suitable for sensitive skin. Argan oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins, A, B, C, D, E and PP, and slows down skin ageing. Jojoba hydrates, restructures and nourishes the skin deeply.
Good habits to adopt
Get into the habit of doing toning exercises every day, to stop your breasts from sagging.
- Stand in front of a mirror, arms at right angles in front of you, join your hands together as if in prayer, keep elbows outwards and press your palms together.
- Do this 20 times. In the same position, raise your arms vertically and then lower them at chest level.
- Standing up straight, arms relaxed behind you at hip level, raise them slowly.
- You should feel a slight pulling under the chest. Let go.