Game of Thrones: Step by step hairstyles
Margaery Tyrell's hairstyle is all about having slight volume at the front while keeping things elegant.
"The best thing about it is it can be achieved with little to no heat." Jonathan says.
1. Rough dry your hair or wait until it’s about 80% dry then part the hair in the middle and section it off into three sections, plaiting each section and securing with a hairband.
2. Leave the hair overnight, or just until it is completely dry, before removing the hairbands and loosely pulling out the plaits.
3. Run your fingers through the hair to give it more of a natural texture. If your hair looks like it still needs a little more texture, grab a 1 inch curling iron and loosely tong random sections to give the hair more body.
4. Take the front sections and twist away from the face, securing with a pin. You can even take the twists all the way to the back of the head, bringing them together and pinning in place.
5. Finish with a mist of Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity to hold the style in place.