We're forever crying out for fast-track beauty hacks that'll help us go from boardroom to bar without the chance of any makeup-related tantrums.That's where the stylists at blow LTD come in. They're here to tell us how to get flawless without the fuss. New best friend alert.
Five brushes, blending, smudging and correcting, no way - ain't nobody got time for that. This is a classic smokey eye,created at warp speed with the help of Laura Mercier's Caviar Stick - a buttery, deeply pigmented eye shadow stick to give you instant sultry eyes. Hello party peepers.
The great thing about this look is you can dial it up or down depending on how dramatic you want it to be - softer for day, and heavier with pencil in the waterline for evening.
With such a dramatic eye, it's important to combine this look with a nude lip and polished, bronzed skin for an elegant and subtle take on the classic rock chick finish. There's a Lisa Eldridge to be made of you yet!
Here's How To Get The Look
1. Cleanse, moisturise and prime the skin to help hold the makeup in place.
2. Use a brush to apply foundation and cover any blemishes or under eye circles with concealer.
3. Trace a dark, smokey eye shadow stick around the eye, above the lashline and then below the eye, blending with your fingers and a brush as you go.
4. Darken and define the eye around the top and bottom of lashes with a line of black eye pencil. Apply mascara and fill in brows.
5. Contour face with a bronzing powder in a figure 3 (sweeping across the jaw, cheekbone and temples).
6. Finally apply a slick of nude lipstick and you're good to go!
WATCH the tutorial here
Check out the makeup looks trending for 2015
You might also like: The Hottest Makeup Trends For Spring/Summer 2015
You might also like: