Angelina Jolie stocks up on David Beckham's pants for Brad
More news about Angelina JolieAngelina Jolie “stunned” after Maddox asks about Jennifer Aniston
- Did Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie tie the knot on Christmas Day?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt “pick up their wedding rings”
- Angelina Jolie’s daughter Vivienne to make film debut
- Angelina Jolie clashes with Brad’s mum over tomboy Shiloh
- All the news about Angelina Jolie
The Hollywood actor's wife Angelina is said to stock up on the footballer's pants for her fiancé at the high street store since they temporarily moved to the UK with their six children.
A source told The Sun: "Ange has been a regular at her local branch of the clothes chain since she moved to Surrey.
"Last week the store closed so she could have the shop to herself. She bought loads of stuff, including some of David's pants."
The couple are living in Surrey - with Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and four-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox - while Ange, 37, films her new movie Maleficent.
Brad, 48, proposed to Ange in April and the pair were rumoured to be getting married any day - though the actor is now insisting they're not exchanging vows anytime soon.
He told the press at the screening of his new film, Killing Them Softly: "No plans yet. Other than, we're gonna do it."