Caroline Flack's 'stalker' is arrested
More news about Caroline FlackHarry Styles is 1D's cupid - but will 'end up alone'
- Caroline Flack contacts police over threatening knife tweet
- Caroline Flack "hurt" by One Direction voodoo doll article
- Caroline Flack proves she's moving on from Harry Styles
- Celebrities without makeup: Caroline Flack and other stars go "BearFaced" for charity
- All the news about Caroline Flack
The 39-year-old man, who's on bail awaiting further questioning next month, is said to have repeatedly turned up to where Caroline was working.
He would try to give her presents and even attempt to touch her.
A source told The Mirror: "It’s been a pretty stressful past few weeks for Caroline.
"But now the police are involved, she hopes the matter will soon be resolved and she can move on with her life."
It's reported that the man started by sending Caroline, 32, letters before turning up to X Factor auditions in Manchester.
A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman has confirmed the arrest.
She said: “A 39-year-old man was arrested and questioned, and has been bailed until mid-August pending further investigation.”