Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid name their baby girl
More news about Alex ReidChantelle Houghton is desperate for another baby
- Alex Reid's male ex-colleague claims he tried to kiss him
- Chantelle Houghton responds to Alex Reid kissing claims
- Chantelle and Alex Reid's relationship is "strained"
- Chantelle Houghton: Alex Reid walked out on me and Dolly
- All the news about Alex Reid
The pair, who have been referring to their little girl simply as "baby", have chosen to call her Dolly.
Chantelle wrote in her New! magazine column: "We have finally decided on a name for the baby. She’s called Dolly!"
It’s actually the original name Alex and I liked in the very beginning and we’ve gone back to it."
The couple are loving life as new parents - and Chantelle insists rumours their relationship's in trouble are rubbish.
She added: "I admit we do have issues, but I'm definitely not splitting up with him."
In fact, the reality star is already desperate to add to her family.
Chantelle, 28, said: "The day after I gave birth I said, 'I want another one.' If he lets me, I will.
"I'd have one kid after another after another. I want a house full of kids - this is what I want, this is what I do now! I want to be pregnant by the end of the year."