Chantelle Houghton is desperate for another baby
More news about Alex ReidChantelle Houghton and Alex Reid name their baby girl
- Alex Reid's male ex-colleague claims he tried to kiss him
- Chantelle Houghton responds to Alex Reid kissing claims
- Chantelle and Alex Reid's relationship is "strained"
- Chantelle Houghton: Alex Reid walked out on me and Dolly
- All the news about Alex Reid
The 28-year-old reality TV star, who's engaged to cage fighter Alex Reid, is keen to get pregnant again as soon as possible.
She said: ''I'm desperate! The day after I gave birth I said, 'I want another one.' If he lets me, I will.
''I'd have one kid after another after another. I want a house full of kids - this is what I want, this is what I do now! I want to be pregnant by the end of the year.''
The couple are yet to reveal the name of their new arrival, though Alex has decided to tell the world they're looking after her umbilical cord for medical reasons.
Alex, 36, told OK! magazine: ''I cut the umbilical cord and it was so emotional.
''We're keeping it for stem cell research, so if she's ever poorly we can rebuild her.''