Harry Styles 'furious' with One Direction fans
More news about Harry StylesHarry Styles and Taylor Swift recreate the iconic Dirty Dancing lift
- Best X Factor Auditions Of All Time
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift cause a stir on Lake District mini break
- Harry Styles spoils Taylor Swift on her birthday
- Harry Styles parties with students hours after Taylor Swift flies to Germany
- All the news about Harry Styles
The singer was driving to his mum's house in Cheshire when his Range Rover was surrounded by screaming girls.
He kindly got out to sign autographs - and climbed back in again before parking his car in a neighbour's garage.
But his savvy admirers knew what he was up to and decided to chase him home, so he jumped in a Mini and escaped to the pub.
An onlooker said: "He was furious. He doesn’t mind signing autographs but when he can’t get in his front door it is ridiculous."
Harry is still adjusting to being a heartthrob and a member of one of the world's biggest boybands.
His busy schedule means he's away from home a lot - but he'll always make time to speak to his mum, Anne Cox.
She said: "He's a mummy's boy.
"Sometimes, he phones up to 5 times a day."