Harry Styles' latest tattoo thought to be tribute to his mum
More news about Harry StylesBest X Factor Auditions Of All Time
- One Direction like girls' knickers
- Harry Styles not allowed to date Selena and Justin's mums
- Harry Styles' rumoured ex-lover quits Twitter after abuse
- One Direction fans can wake up with Harry Styles and co
- All the news about Harry Styles
The One Direction star, who's had the etching since May, exposed his body art on a trip to the Sony music offices in Kensington, London, yesterday.
It's thought to be a tribute to his mum, Anne Cox, with whom he has a very close relationship.
She recently revealed that he was constantly in touch with her when he was away touring with the band.
She said: "He's a mummy's boy. Sometimes, he phoned up to 5 times a day."
Harry has two other tattoos, also on his left arm - a star and the lyrics to a Temper Trap song.