Harry Styles' latest tattoo thought to be tribute to his mum
More news about Harry StylesHarry Styles and Taylor Swift recreate the iconic Dirty Dancing lift
- Best X Factor Auditions Of All Time
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift cause a stir on Lake District mini break
- Harry Styles spoils Taylor Swift on her birthday
- Harry Styles parties with students hours after Taylor Swift flies to Germany
- All the news about Harry Styles
The One Direction star, who's had the etching since May, exposed his body art on a trip to the Sony music offices in Kensington, London, yesterday.
It's thought to be a tribute to his mum, Anne Cox, with whom he has a very close relationship.
She recently revealed that he was constantly in touch with her when he was away touring with the band.
She said: "He's a mummy's boy. Sometimes, he phoned up to 5 times a day."
Harry has two other tattoos, also on his left arm - a star and the lyrics to a Temper Trap song.