Jen Aniston seeks sperm donor
Jennifer Aniston is reportedly desperate to have a baby and wants a friend to donate sperm.
The 38-year-old actress, who is said to be dating 'Sex and the City' hunk Jason Lewis, has reportedly told best pal Courteney Cox that she wants one of her male friends to help her conceive a child. A source close to the actress said: "With her biological clock now ticking urgently, Jen's weighing up the relative qualities of all her make friends to soon make the decision which of them is her best bet as a sperm donor."
More news about Jennifer AnistonBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding to clash with Jennifer Aniston's big day?
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux "set a wedding date" amid pregnant rumours
- Jennifer Aniston pregnant? Justin Theroux sparks rumours the actress is expecting
- Jennifer Aniston's hot bikini body dispels pregnancy rumours
- Jennifer Aniston pregnant? Spa session intensifies rumours she’s expecting
- All the news about Jennifer Aniston
"Looks, intelligence and personality are all in the equation because she wants beautiful, bright children to make her life complete. Once she's reached a decision, she'll pop the question to a surprised bachelor, explaining she doesn't want marriage - just babies!"
Potential candidates allegedly include current lover Lewis and ex-boyfriends British model Paul Sculfor and Vince Vaughn. The source added: "While Jen may have soured on marriage after her divorce from Brad Pitt, she's still desperate to start a family. She has a beautiful mansion complete with nursery all fitted out, millions in the bank and a select band of eligible guys, one of whom she'll soon pick to be a daddy."