Kate and Pippa Middleton dress up for Wimbledon final
More news about Kate MiddletonIs Kate Middleton pregnant with her second baby?
- Kate Middleton Takes Prince George on Holiday
- Prince William and Kate Middleton dress up for Wimbledon
- Kate Middleton wears new designer coat dress in Scotland
- Kate Middleton loves Cheryl Cole's music
- All the news about Kate Middleton
The Duchess of Cambridge was impeccably dressed as always, choosing a £275 cream crepe shift dress and tweed jacket from Joseph for the occasion.
Pippa also showed off her impressive sense of style in a blue £350 bluebird-print Project D number.
The 28-year-old, who caught the public attention as Kate's Maid Of Honour at her wedding to Prince William in April last year, giggled with her sister as the crowd called out her name.
One man shouted: "I love you, Pippa", instead of the usual call in support of Brit Andy.
Kate, 30, was tearful at the end of the match as a defeated and sobbing Andy thanked his supporters.
What we would've done for a ticket to that match...