Kate Middleton wears new designer coat dress in Scotland
More news about Kate MiddletonIs Kate Middleton pregnant with her second baby?
- Kate Middleton Takes Prince George on Holiday
- Prince William and Kate Middleton dress up for Wimbledon
- Kate and Pippa Middleton dress up for Wimbledon final
- Kate Middleton loves Cheryl Cole's music
- All the news about Kate Middleton
The Duchess Of Cambridge, who's in Edinburgh for the Order Of The Thistle ceremony, has chosen a pretty pale yellow Emilia Wickstead number.
The item is said to have been specially made for fashion-savvy Kate, which is thought to have taken about six weeks to create.The 30-year-old paired the dress with a pair of black heels and a hat we've definitely seen before.
Kate has worn the formal Whiteley number twice before: first at the Epsom Derby last June and again to a wedding last month.
Kate was with husband Prince William, 30, for the ceremony, where he was being installed as a Knight in the Order Of The Thistle, which is Scotland's highest honour.
The pair travelled up to Scotland following an exciting day watching Andy Murray at Wimbledon yesterday.Life as a royal can be pretty busy, can't it?