Kim Kardashian wants to start family with Kanye West?
More news about Kanye WestKim Kardashian's weight worries as Kanye chooses her clothes
- Kim Kardashian’s bitter rivalry with Beyoncé continues
- Kanye tells Kim Kardashian to go on Beyonce’s liquid diet?
- Kanye West's $1 million birthday present for Kim Kardashian
- Kanye West wants Kim Kardashian to dress like Kate Middleton
- All the news about Kanye West
But she's revealed that she has no plans to stop building her Kardashian empire.
She told Instyle UK: “In three years, I see myself moving into acting and designing and I'd like to start a family.
“In 10 years, I hope to still be designing and in 20 years I'll be happily living on a farm somewhere far away. I don't really mean a farm, I mean a huge luxurious villa in Tuscany.''
Kanye’s BFF Jay-Z recently welcomed his first child into the world with Beyoncé, and Kim’s sister Kourtney is pregnant with her second child, which seems to have spurred the reality star into thinking about having her own.
Kim said: ''I'm obsessed with my nephew Mason, I wish he was my son. And I'm excited for [my sister Kourtney having] a girl.
''Would I adopt? If you had asked me that a year ago, I would have told you no, but things change.
"Now I think I would. I want to be married with two parents in the house to raise the kids.”