Liberty Ross said Kristen Stewart was 'transfixing'
More news about Kristen StewartKristen Stewart’s friend meets with Robert Pattinson to defend her
- Twilight stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart engaged?
- Robert Pattinson slams Kristen Stewart wedding rumours
- Kristen Stewart accused of cheating on Robert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart apologises for cheating on Robert Pattinson
- All the news about Kristen Stewart
Vogue model Liberty, who played Kristen's mum in Snow White And The Huntsman, couldn't compliment the 22-year-old enough at a recent movie premiere.
Liberty, 33, said: "It was literally a dream. I couldn’t really believe it was happening.
“It’s all been amazing, really amazing.”
Kristen issued a public apology this week when it was revealed that she'd cheated on long-term boyfriend Robert Pattinson, 26, with 41-year-old director Rupert Sanders.
Before finding this out, Liberty - who has two children with Rupert - gushed about Kristen's acting talents.
She continued: "Kristen was my number one choice. I think there is no better Snow White in my opinion. She is great.
"I mean, I’ve never watched a Twilight movie, so I don’t really know, but I loved her in Sean Penn’s film just for that moment that she’s in it.
"Ever since then - she’s got something very transfixing about her. We needed a modern, edgy, cool girl."