Made In Chelsea to return with new personalities
It's been revealed that E4 has commissioned a further two series of the BAFTA-nominated posh reality show.
More news about Millie MackintoshProfessor Green sparks bulimia row on Twitter
- Millie Mackintosh wants the body of an Olympic champion
- MIC’s Caggie Dunlop stalked by angry One Direction fans
- Spencer Matthews and Millie Mackintosh ditch MIC party after violent confrontation
- Professor Green and Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh get engaged in Paris
- All the news about Millie Mackintosh
The previous seasons featured a big will-they-won’t-they romance between Caggie and Spencer, but the blonde musician has recently been papped hanging out with One Direction’s Harry Styles, while Spencer is romancing a slew of women on The Bachelor.
Nonetheless, MIC star Millie revealed that Caggie still “misses him loads” - but a reconciliation is unlikely between the on-off lovers.
Millie, who dates Professor Green, explained to New! Magazine: “He and Cags won’t reunite. That ship has sailed.
“He’s suited to The Bachelor. He’s such a charmer - it’s him to a T.”
Spencer certainly does seem to be enjoying being the centre of so much female attention!