Michelle Keegan "gets back with ex" after Max George split
More news about Max GeorgeThe Wanted's Max admits girlfriend was jealous of J.Lo kiss
- Coronation Street’s Michelle Keegan laughs off drugs scandal
- The Wanted’s Nathan and Tom rescue fan who had seizure
- Max George caught kissing girl who isn't Michelle Keegan
- Michelle Keegan laughs off Max George fan kiss
- All the news about Max George
A source told The Mirror: "She’s made a conscious decision to move on. This is a fresh start for her she’s feeling great.”
Michelle, 25, and former model Brad dated from 2008 to 2010 and blamed busy work schedules for their split.
But they were spotted hanging out together again at V Fastival last weekend and are said to be going on a date this week.
Wanted singer Max, 23, is said to be devastated by the news of Michelle's new romance as he was reportedly keen for a reconciliation.
A source said: “He’s gutted. She has got on with her life and left Max to pick up the pieces.”
But an angry Michelle appears to have rubbished the rumours on Twitter this morning.
She wrote: "Surely people are gonna get bored of making up incorrect story's about my life.Can't get seen talking to any1 without speculation! #boring."