Michelle Keegan moves on from Max George with Mark Wright?
More news about Mark WrightMark Wright wants Fifty Shades Of Grey movie role
- TOWIE: Tom Kilbey fights with Arg and Mark Wright's back
- Lauren Goodger wants TV show with ex Mark Wright?
- Lauren Goodger reveals “secret life” with Mark Wright
- Mark Wright blasts ex Lauren Goodger's "made up bullsh*t"
- All the news about Mark Wright
But don't believe everything you hear.
The pair were introduced by Michelle's Coronation Street co-star in Ibiza and although they "hit it off", they're not romantically involved.
A friend tells The Mirror: “Nothing happened - they didn’t even snog.”
Instead, Michelle, has apparently vowed to stay away from men after Max's ex claimed he was sexting her during his relationship with the actress.
Bobbi Aney, 29, alleged that she could get phone sex from Max "at the click of a finger" and that the 23-year-old would tell her she was the love of his life.
In reaction to the revelations, Michelle, 25, reportedly told a friend: "I'm sick of relationships. I don't want anything more to do with men.
"I don't know if I can believe anything he ever said now."