Olympic champ Victoria Pendleton: It's funny I'm a pin-up
The striking cyclist, who won silver and gold at this year's games, attended an event in a skin-tight mini dress and Louboutin heels last night - but still she finds her title amusing.
More news about Victoria PendletonVictoria Pendleton eyes up Strictly Come Dancing
- Victoria Pendleton angry after chiefs sell her Olympic bike
- Strictly Come Dancing make-up room ransacked by thieves
- Louis Smith suffers Strictly Come Dancing injury
- Strictly weight loss! Victoria Pendleton sheds 10lbs
- All the news about Victoria Pendleton
Asked about her status as a pin-up, she told the Daily Express: "I'd never see myself as that (a pin-up) - that is very funny.'
The 31-year-old told The Sun: “I’m looking forward to feeling a bit more feminine.
“I haven’t worn a pair of heels in ages. I’ve stockpiled loads of lovely shoes and most of them have only been worn inside so far. Now I can dress like a girl again instead of wearing a men’s tracksuit every day.”