Olympics 2012: Prince William and Kate hug in celebration
Prince William and Kate Middleton displayed a rare moment of affection after watching Great Britain's cyclists storm to victory in the men's team sprint at the London Olympics yesterday.
Olympics 2012: Prince William and Kate Middleton hug in celebration
More news about Kate Middleton
|Pregnant Kate Middleton displays growing baby bump on charity visit with Prince William|
- Royal fury as Kate Middleton's uncle reveals intimate details about the Duchess
- Kate Middleton suffers embarrassing St Patrick’s Day grate gaffe
- Kate Middleton "at war" with Prince Harry’s new girlfriend Cressida Bonas
- Prince William and Kate to increase privacy of future home after topless scandal
- All the news about Kate Middleton
The smitten couple, who were sat with Wills' brother Prince Harry, 27, cheered and hugged from the crowd in celebration of Chris Hoy, Jason Kenny and Philip Hindes' gold medal achievement.
Earlier, Wills, 30, Kate, 30, and Harry had joined in with a Mexican wave, proving that they're willing to get involved with all the action of this year's games.
And earlier in the week, the young royals saw the Princes' cousin Zara Phillips and her take home a silver medal in the Equestrian Eventing.
They certainly struck lucky in the ticketing ballot...