One Direction 'infuriated' by backstage joke
More news about Harry StylesBest X Factor Auditions Of All Time
- One Direction like girls' knickers
- Harry Styles not allowed to date Selena and Justin's mums
- Harry Styles' rumoured ex-lover quits Twitter after abuse
- One Direction fans can wake up with Harry Styles and co
- All the news about Harry Styles
A worker told the Daily Star newspaper: "They filled the room with kids' stuff - toys, comics, colouring books and crayons.
"The lads weren't very impressed. Harry Styles was the most offended and asked for them to be taken out. Crew were told to remove everything from the dressing room immediately.
"Everyone backstage thought it was funny. It was meant to be a harmless joke. Harry, however, failed to see the funny side."
Harry and co were performing at a concert inside the Echo Arena in Liverpool - and Harry hinted at his annoyance on Twitter.
He tweeted: "I know we're young but I feel like colouring books in the dressing room is a little far."
Surely not! We can't imagine the boys getting cross about anything (unless someone stole their hair wax)...