One Direction 'infuriated' by backstage joke
More news about Harry StylesHarry Styles and Taylor Swift recreate the iconic Dirty Dancing lift
- Best X Factor Auditions Of All Time
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift cause a stir on Lake District mini break
- Harry Styles spoils Taylor Swift on her birthday
- Harry Styles parties with students hours after Taylor Swift flies to Germany
- All the news about Harry Styles
A worker told the Daily Star newspaper: "They filled the room with kids' stuff - toys, comics, colouring books and crayons.
"The lads weren't very impressed. Harry Styles was the most offended and asked for them to be taken out. Crew were told to remove everything from the dressing room immediately.
"Everyone backstage thought it was funny. It was meant to be a harmless joke. Harry, however, failed to see the funny side."
Harry and co were performing at a concert inside the Echo Arena in Liverpool - and Harry hinted at his annoyance on Twitter.
He tweeted: "I know we're young but I feel like colouring books in the dressing room is a little far."
Surely not! We can't imagine the boys getting cross about anything (unless someone stole their hair wax)...