Professor Green sparks bulimia row on Twitter
More news about Millie MackintoshMade In Chelsea to return with new personalities
- Millie Mackintosh wants the body of an Olympic champion
- MIC’s Caggie Dunlop stalked by angry One Direction fans
- Spencer Matthews and Millie Mackintosh ditch MIC party after violent confrontation
- Professor Green and Made In Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh get engaged in Paris
- All the news about Millie Mackintosh
He then added: “Bulimia is quite an intelligent eating disorder.”
His comments provoked a furious reaction from his 1.2million followers, who instantly criticised Pro Green for his insensitive words.
Many unfollowed the rapper and others labeled him “sick” and "disgusting”, but Professor Green continued with his controversial tweets.
He wrote: “It'd be easier just to chew food and spit it out but still, you get to eat whatever you want and stay skinny. #winning.”
Pro seemed surprised by the furore on Twitter.
He asked users: “How can you be a fan of my music and get all pissy over a tweet? Haven't you heard my punchlines?”
He went on to explain that he made the jokes in light of the fact that he’s on holiday and stuffing his face, admitting: “I'm going to have maple syrup for blood by the time i leave this place.”
Despite upsetting a large amount of fans, there are those that have stood up for the outspoken rapper.
One user tweeted Professor Green: “Oversensitive people make me want to drop kick em into a poverty-wrecked African village, make em get a little perspective.”