Sarah Harding drinks "in moderation" post rehab
More news about Sarah HardingSarah Harding saves drunk man's life in Ibiza
- Girls Aloud officially back together and releasing new music
- New Girls Aloud video teases big comeback announcement
- Girls Aloud reunion: Cheryl Cole and co reveal details of their comeback
- Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding in grip of "skin cancer scare"
- All the news about Sarah Harding
The Girls Aloud star checked herself into a medical centre in South Africa last October for her addiction not only to alcohol but also for sleeping pills.
Sarah told New! magazine: "I am allowed to drink in moderation.
"That's about it. I have a couple of glasses here and there with dinner.
"I don't really want to talk about the personal sort of stuff but that wasn't the main reason I went [to rehab]."
The 30-year-old's addictions spiralled following her split from Tom Crane last year.
She's now sober and happily single - though would like to have a family in the future.
She said: "I am busy now, so that's that, but when I see babies, I do get really broody.
"A lot of my friends have children now."