The Wanted’s Nathan and Tom rescue fan who had seizure
More news about Jay McGuinessThe Wanted's war with "immature" One Direction hots up
- Jay McGuiness defends The Wanted's decision to work with Chris Brown
- The Wanted's Jay McGuiness has steamy on-stage snog with fan
- The Wanted worry they’ll be “arrested” if they fight One Direction
- The Wanted announce new "messy" reality show for E! Entertainment
- All the news about Jay McGuiness
As if The Wanted boys aren’t dreamy enough, it's been revealed that Nathan Sykes and Tom Parker came to the heroic rescue of a fan who fainted and had a seizure.
Following their T In The Park performance this weekend, the Chasing The Sun singers arrived at Glasgow airport where they were spotted by a group of thrilled teenage fans.
One of the girls was so excited upon clapping eyes on the beautiful Wanted boys that she fainted. As she fell, the fan hit her head on a brick wall and started having a seizure.
Despite being late for their flight, gallant Nathan demanded their bus was stopped so that he could check if she was ok. He put her in the recovery position and his bandmate Tom called an ambulance.
Tom explained to The Sun: “It was as we pulled up at the airport that one of our fans collapsed on the floor. Nath stayed by her side while I called 999.
“It was pretty frightening, but anyone would have done the same.”
It’s nice to know that The Wanted are handy to have close by in a medical emergency!