Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes split - couple to divorce
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing after five years of marriage. The pair, who married in November 2006, have a 6-year-old daughter named Suri.
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes split
Film actress, TV actress, TV presenter
More news about Katie Holmes
|Katie Holmes vigorously denies she's dating Jake Gyllenhaal|
- Katie Holmes "secretly dating" Jake Gyllenhaal after Tom Cruise split?
- Suri and Tom Cruise reunite "after months apart"
- Nicole Kidman denies she helped Katie Holmes through split
- Tom Cruise parties with Tara Reid after London dinner date
- All the news about Katie Holmes
Katie's attorney Jonathan Wolfe tells People: ''This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family.
''Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest.''
Tom, 49, recently gushed about Katie, 33, to Playboy: ''She is an extraordinary person, and if you spent five minutes with her, you’d see it.
''Everything she does, she does with this beautiful creativity. She’s funny and charming, and when she walks into the room, I just feel better. I’m a romantic. I like doing things like creating romantic dinners, and she enjoys that.''