> >
All articles

Fashion

Channel:  - Sub-channel:
Type:  - Sort by:
Lena Dunham And Jemima Kirke Are The Lingerie Models We Always Knew We Wanted
Ladies, we've moved on from seeing airbrushed models wearing size zero clothes that our bodies are never going to fit into. Which is why, when we saw our life heroines Lena Dunham and Jemima Kirke fronting the latest campaign for Lonely Lingerie we were all...
25/08/2016
Style Squad: Our Margot Robbie Fashion Favourites
While Margot Robbie may be a fairly new face in the showbiz world, she is already a firm favourite when it comes to fashion. Before she was being styled by the likes of Tom Ford, Gucci and Calvin Klein...
17/08/2016
From Purple Crew Necks To Pleather And Ripped Jeans: We Give You Justin Bieber's Style File
It's hard to remember a world without Justin Bieber, isn't it? You can't swish a fringe without bumping into another scandal he's managed to embroil himself in. And he's been trying really hard recently...
16/08/2016
Flawless Fashion: The Impeccable Style Of Olivia Palermo
From The City socialite to chic fashion guru, Olivia Palermo is officially our style goddess. You can guarantee that no matter the season, Palermo has a well-tailored look for it. Her look is like a well written book: meticulously-edited with an unwavering sophistication that is honed to perfection...
10/08/2016
Brit Girl Fashion: The Style Icons That Make Us Proud To Be British
When it comes to style, everyone knows that us Brit girls do it best. We can get down and grungy when we want, and we can get majorly classy when we want. I mean, we're the home of Burberry - grunge and glamour is kind of our jam...
09/08/2016
Miranda Kerr: The Most Glamorous Looks From Our Favourite Aussie Supermodel
There's no two ways about it: Miranda Kerr is a fashion icon. She started her modelling career at the tender age of 14 for Aussie favourite Dolly magazine, was promptly signed to an Australian agency soon after, and hasn't stopped working since...
05/08/2016
​Kylie Jenner Style: The Outfits We Need To Have In Our Lives
See how ultimate fashion chameleon Kylie Jenner's style has changed over the course of her 18 years on this earth. From her Balmain expertise to her off-duty (with a slice of abs) outfits, this girl is killing it right now, in sartorial terms...
04/08/2016
Review: Fancy Yourself In Specs? You Should Try Transitions On For Size
Glasses wearers: how much do you reckon you've spent on buying glasses and sunglasses? That prescription ain't cheap, amirite? Well, what if I told you that you could combine the two, save yourself a bunch of money, and look stylish as hell? Ladies, let me introduce you to Transitions lenses...
02/08/2016
What To Wear to Work: A Lesson In Summer Styling By The A-Listers Who Know
Ah, the Great British Summer Time. Thanks to the unfashionably late arrival of actual summer, we've had to contend with prolonged April showers and rising levels of humidity which is not only asking for a hair 'mare on a daily basis but it throws our work wardrobes into chaos...
27/07/2016
Royally Obsessed: Kate Middleton's Best Dresses
Kate Middleton could teach us a thing or two about grace and decorum, but tbh we're more interested in her shining some light on her style secrets. Whether she's sweating it out in India or showing off her repertoire of winter coats in chilly England...
26/07/2016
Flotus Style: Michelle Obama's Classiest Looks
Like Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama is America's fashion beacon, showing ladies how to do clothes the classy way. From Caroline Herrera to Givenchy Couture, Michelle knows how to put an outfit together, be it for a plane journey to Cuba or the Whitehouse Correspondents dinner...
20/07/2016
Kim Kardashian's Sexiest Outfits Ever!
Kim K is never afraid of pushing the fashion boundaries to the limits. From skin-tight latex to super high cut swimwear, we love that Kim is super confident when it comes to embracing her body - and sharing a cheeky belfie or three while she's at it...
19/07/2016
Taylor Swift's Style: From Country Chick To Gothic Goddess
Taylor Swift has switched up her style more times than she's reignited her ongoing feud with Kanye West since bursting onto the pop-music scene as a curly-haired 16-year-old in 2006. And while there's no denying the singer has bags of swag...
18/07/2016
Selena Gomez Outfits: Her Style Game Through The Years
From Disney star to sass pot singer, Selena Gomez has carved a successful road to stardom - and she's not done bad in the sartorial stakes either. Ms Gomez we're loving your work!
18/07/2016
Victoria Beckham Style: Her Wardrobe Evolution
As one half of brand Beckham, it goes without saying Victoria Beckham is one stylish lady, but just like the rest of us she's taken her time in finding her fashion feet - and we've got all the proof right here! Join us as we take a look back on her colourful style journey...
15/07/2016
The Worst Thing About Brexit? It's Going To Make Zara WAY More Expensive
There's plenty of things to worry about with the news of Brexit hitting the UK this morning. The NHS, the job market, housing prices, the fact that the pound is currently in free fall. But how will it affect us as consumers? Turns out when it comes to how we shop, the future is just as uncertain...
24/06/2016
10 Reasons Gals In Glasses Are The Best
It's official: glasses are now cool. We don't know when or where it happened, but it's definitely a thing. And who started the trend? Us. The short-sighted ones. The long-sighted trend setters. There's people right now...
20/06/2016
5 Style Tips To Give You Killer Confidence
Now, we're not saying that what you wear defines you BUT, when it comes to giving you a much needed confidence boost, a killer pair of heels and some red lippy certainly doesn't hurt, amiright?! Here we dish out five need-to-know style tips for a more confident you! Prepare to meet your alter-ego...
20/06/2016
16 Fashion Essentials To Do The British Festival Season Right
Summer is our favourite time of year, not just because it's prime tan time, but because it's FESTIVAL SEASON. It's the time of the year that all music fans get together in a big dirty puddle that used to be a field and rave it out to all their favourite artists...
16/06/2016
I Let My Boyfriend Dress Me For A Week & Here's What Happened
Would you trust a boy with your wardrobe? That's exactly the task I was handed last week. Yep, I let my boyfriend Joe decide what I should wear to work Monday to Friday. If it was too slutty, too meh or too cold I had to suck it up and wear it anyway...
03/06/2016
Search in Fashion:   OK
Only search for this type of content (News) :
Don't miss...
50 Unique & Unconventional Wedding Dresses20 Honest Quotes About Dads To Write In Your Father's Day Card
Champagne Cocktail Recipes - best of the bubbly The Top Hairstyles For Summer 2016, As Told By Pinterest
Latest… 25/08/2016
Fashion News
Guides
Videos
Lena Dunham And Jemima Kirke Are The Lingerie Models We Always Knew We Wanted
Style Squad: Our Margot Robbie Fashion Favourites
From Purple Crew Necks To Pleather And Ripped Jeans: We Give You Justin Bieber's Style File
Flawless Fashion: The Impeccable Style Of Olivia Palermo
All Fashion news
The Ultimate Style Advice For Women With Small Breasts
Delicate Work: How To Take Care Of Your Underwear
Style Advice All Petite Women Should Live By
Style Advice Women With Big Breasts Need To Know
See all Fashion guides
Felder Felder catwalk video
See all Fashion videos

Don't miss out!

...Join our newsletter
Get the sofeminine latest straight to your inbox