12 steps to the Big O
8 classic sex positions
> >
All articles

Love & Sex

Channel:  - Sub-channel:
Type:  - Sort by:
10 Ways To Make Your Online Dating Profile POP
Creating an online dating profile can be pretty tough (trust us we tried it, check out our attempts below). How do you let potential daters know that you are smart, beautiful and funny without seeming a little conceited or desperate? We spoke to Match...
28/01/2015
Bridal Inspiration: The Most Gorgeous Wedding Dress Trends For 2015
Simply because we couldn't help ourselves, and are obsessed with anything that pertains to nuptials, we compiled a mega list of the hottest and most beautiful wedding dresses for 2015. Also, apologies...
27/01/2015
The A-Z Of Sex: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know - Explained!
Sex; no matter how much you've had it there'll always be questions you'll need answers to. From mysterious sounding sex acts to the basic facts about orgasms, fellatio or foreplay, we're always adding to our sexpert knowledge and you can too...
23/01/2015
Why I've Never Enjoyed Making Out
For as long as I can remember, I've always disliked making out. Ever since middle school and my first real "french" I've found it to be pretty meh, no matter who it's been with. Maybe it's because my first makeout sesh involved a guy basically eating my face...
22/01/2015
25 Thoughts You Probably Have When Moving In With Your Boyfriend
So you've been together a while now, and having quiet sex while your parents or flat mates are in, is getting a little tedious. Plus you're in your mid twenties, and it’s time to take the next step in your relationship...
22/01/2015
How I Knew It Was Time To Leave My Emotionally Abusive Relationship
Often times emotionally abusive relationships aren't deemed detrimental in the way physically abusive ones are. Because scars aren't visible to the naked eye, it's hard for those who haven't suffered to quantify the hurt and damage...
21/01/2015
17 Problems ‘The Taken Girl’ Has On A Girls Night Out
Feel like being the only one that's NOT single in your clique is the most frustrating thing EVER? Especially on a night out? Us too. As the go-to wing woman and 24-hour agony aunt it's no surprise our single GF's cause us nothing but grief (not that they mean to!)...
21/01/2015
A Letter To All The Girls That Date The Ex You Made A Real Man
Almost every girl has an ex boyfriend that had never had a girlfriend before. That means you get to put in all sorts of time and effort teaching them what it means to be there for somebody that isn't his family, his bros or his Nintendo...
19/01/2015
21 Cute & Simple DIY Decor Ideas For A Budget Wedding
Although we'd all love to have a million pound wedding, the cold hard fact is we don't all have the funds. But don't be discouraged, blushing bride. A dream wedding can definitely be achieved on a budget...
17/01/2015
15 Of The Hottest Guys On Instagram To Follow This Friday
Instagram is probably one of the world's favourite ways to kill time. Whether you're on a bathroom break or in line to order some mango and herb chicken at Nandos, there is never a bad time to have picture of a hot dude pop on your newsfeed...
16/01/2015
10 Types Of Guys You Should Date Before You Settle Down
You have to kiss lots of frogs before finding your prince, and as unbelievably annoying, frustrating and mind numbing that process is, it's a necessary one. Dating different types of guys not only makes you grateful when you finally find that smoking hot prince charming...
06/01/2015
10 Types Of Couples On Instagram That Make You Want To Gag
Maybe it is realising how single you are during the holiday season, but there are some couples on social media that make us want to go back to having a flip phone. We want to be oh so happy for those that are blissfully in love, but there is a line...
18/12/2014
25 Honest Quotes About Marriage From Celebrities We Love
If there is one thing we hear over and over again about marriage, it's that it's hard work. So who better to receive some of the best advice on making marriage work than the celebrity couples we idolise, and maybe even from the ones we don't...
18/12/2014
How To Master Sex: 10 Simple Ways To Be Better In Bed
Not sure where your sex life went? Can't remember the last time you did it? Having good sex isn't as difficult as you think. A good romp in the bed is all about communication, confidence, open mindedness and so much MORE...
12/12/2014
Paranoid, Jealous & Rigid As Hell? 10 Signs You're Dating A Control Freak
Do you constantly feel like you're walking on egg shells in your relationship? Afraid what might make him explode? You could be dating a control freak! Here's how to spot one.
11/12/2014
What His Christmas Gifts Really Mean (Men's Gifts Can Say A Lot)
Ever wondered what goes through your man's mind when he's choosing your Christmas gift? 'Is he bothered? Does he care? Is he trying to tell me something?!' A gift can say a lot about your relationship...
11/12/2014
15 Reasons Why Northern Guys Make The Best Boyfriends
Men from the north are known to make better companions, lovers, and boyfriends so if you're looking for love, these are the guys you REALLY need to date. Here are 15 reasons Northern guys make the best boyfriends...
09/12/2014
This Has To Be The Cutest Christmas Marriage Proposal EVER
How do you go from saying 'Merry Xmas' to asking 'Marry Me?' without your fiance-to-be noticing? This guy manages to pull it off without a hitch! Depending on how much you love Christmas and how emotional you find proposals, you should probably get some tissues at the ready...
09/12/2014
How To Have A Healthy Marriage: Tips For Wedded Bliss
So you're ready to walk down aisle, or better yet, you've already said your "I dos", but you're not entirely sure what it takes to actually sustain a healthy and happy marriage. It happens. Luckily we've got answers...
06/12/2014
10 Places You Should NEVER Take A Girl On A First Date
Believe it or not, dating is still a thing. Forget the fact that we're in the age of the hook-up culture. At the heart of things, a girl will always want to be courted. With that in mind, here are 10 places you should not take said girl on a first date...
04/12/2014
Search in Love & Sex:   OK
Only search for this type of content (News) :

Latest… 31/01/2015
Love & Sex News
Guides
Videos
10 Ways To Make Your Online Dating Profile POP
Bridal Inspiration: The Most Gorgeous Wedding Dress Trends For 2015
The A-Z Of Sex: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know - Explained!
Why I've Never Enjoyed Making Out
All Love & Sex news
Oral Sex Tips - How To Give The Best Blow Jobs
5 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life With Erotic Games.
What is an open relationship?
Female Masturbation: Tips To Take You Over The Edge
See all Love & Sex guides
Video: The secrets behind the way you hold your drink
See all Love & Sex videos

Don't miss out!

...Join our newsletter
Get the sofeminine latest straight to your inbox
  OK
Find us on...