12 steps to the Big O
8 classic sex positions
> >
All articles

Love & Sex

Channel:  - Sub-channel:
Type:  - Sort by:
12 Boy Mistakes Every Girl Makes On A Girls' Night Out
Ladies, how many times have you gone on a night out and made a complete and utter HOT MESS of yourself? Far too many to count, right? Time to take a trip down memory lane and remind ourselves of all the man mistakes we've had to LIVE and LEARN...
27/02/2015
10 Stupid Arguments That Show Your Relationship Might Be Doomed
Ever thought about how stupid and petty some of the arguments you and your BF have had? And we're not talking about bickering over the TV or how to stack the dishwasher properly, we're talking about those heated evening long arguments that involve door slamming, tears and all kinds of yelling...
23/02/2015
Forget Fifty Shades! 50 Sexy Ways To ACTUALLY Get Turned On
If Fifty Shades Of Grey didn't quite turn you on like you thought it might why not try these sexy fun ways to get turned on and make your man instantly HOT for you. Here's how to REALLY spice things up...
22/02/2015
14 Thoughts Guys Have During Sex
Ladies, have you ever wondered what's going through your man's head as you're straddling him and putting in your best work? Well, we polled a few guys and they weren't afraid to dish! Here's what they told us they're often thinking during sex...
21/02/2015
10 Expectations Only People In Long Term Relationships Know
Sometimes we get our realities messed up with our dreams especially in long term relationships. We always think 'this should be like that' or 'he should be doing this', but the reality is, there's no book or bible when it comes to true love...
17/02/2015
10 Signs You're Just His Sugar Mama
Women always get a bad wrap for being "gold diggers"; soulless vipers looking to drain men of all their precious coins. The truth is, gold digging works both ways. Believe it or not, men can be users, too...
17/02/2015
Bridal Style! 10 Images Of Beautiful Brides From Different Cultures
The perfect wedding outfit goes far beyond a white dress and a veil. Different cultures have different traditions for bridal fashion and beauty and they don't get much more stunning than these! We've put together some inspirational pics of brides who are owning their traditional look...
14/02/2015
10 Spontaneous Sex Tips That Will Blow His Mind
Wanna know what can make you irresistible to your man? From adding a bit a glamour to your look to forgetting your knickers and sending him short frisky vids, there are tons of ways to get your man revved up and ready to go...
11/02/2015
10 Fifty Shades Of Grey Inspired Ways To Kink Up Your Sex Life
The pleasure-pain dynamic of Christian Grey drives men and women CRAZY. And after reading and watching the latest 50's trailer what better way to celebrate than unleashing your very own 'inner goddess'...
09/02/2015
How To Have Great Sex! 10 Do's & Don'ts For Mind-Blowing Sexy Time
'Do my thighs look big?', 'Oh god, I hope he can't see my stretch marks', 'What's he thinking?'. Ladies, it's time to quit the inner self chatter and start letting go of our sexual inhibitions. The only way to enjoy incredible...
06/02/2015
10 Thoughts You Have When You Go Back To His Place
Every single sets out in the evening with the hopes of finding Prince Charming and getting invited back to his palace...or his really crappy apartment that he shares with four other dudes. Regardless...
05/02/2015
The Best Dating Apps (Besides Tinder) You Need To Try In 2015
We ALL know Tinder is notorious for being the hook-up app. And while that's all great and dandy, it doesn't help much when you're looking for some real commitment. Sure there are success stories, but the odds are generally not in your favour...
04/02/2015
10 #BoyfriendProblems We Should Thank Our Boyfriend For
Whether we'd like to admit it or not, girls can be hard work sometimes. If your man's a good boyfriend he probably knows having you doesn't come for free so when it comes to waiting hours for us to get ready...
01/02/2015
10 Ways To Make Your Online Dating Profile POP
Creating an online dating profile can be pretty tough (trust us we tried it, check out our attempts below). How do you let potential daters know that you are smart, beautiful and funny without seeming a little conceited or desperate? We spoke to Match...
28/01/2015
Bridal Inspiration: The Most Gorgeous Wedding Dress Trends For 2015
Simply because we couldn't help ourselves, and are obsessed with anything that pertains to nuptials, we compiled a mega list of the hottest and most beautiful wedding dresses for 2015. Also, apologies...
27/01/2015
The A-Z Of Sex: Everything You Ever Wanted To Know - Explained!
Sex; no matter how much you've had it there'll always be questions you'll need answers to. From mysterious sounding sex acts to the basic facts about orgasms, fellatio or foreplay, we're always adding to our sexpert knowledge and you can too...
23/01/2015
Why I've Never Enjoyed Making Out
For as long as I can remember, I've always disliked making out. Ever since middle school and my first real "french" I've found it to be pretty meh, no matter who it's been with. Maybe it's because my first makeout sesh involved a guy basically eating my face...
22/01/2015
25 Thoughts You Probably Have When Moving In With Your Boyfriend
So you've been together a while now, and having quiet sex while your parents or flat mates are in, is getting a little tedious. Plus you're in your mid twenties, and it’s time to take the next step in your relationship...
22/01/2015
How I Knew It Was Time To Leave My Emotionally Abusive Relationship
Often times emotionally abusive relationships aren't deemed detrimental in the way physically abusive ones are. Because scars aren't visible to the naked eye, it's hard for those who haven't suffered to quantify the hurt and damage...
21/01/2015
17 Problems ‘The Taken Girl’ Has On A Girls Night Out
Feel like being the only one that's NOT single in your clique is the most frustrating thing EVER? Especially on a night out? Us too. As the go-to wing woman and 24-hour agony aunt it's no surprise our single GF's cause us nothing but grief (not that they mean to!)...
21/01/2015
Search in Love & Sex:   OK
Only search for this type of content (News) :

Latest… 01/03/2015
Love & Sex News
Guides
Videos
12 Boy Mistakes Every Girl Makes On A Girls' Night Out
10 Stupid Arguments That Show Your Relationship Might Be Doomed
Forget Fifty Shades! 50 Sexy Ways To ACTUALLY Get Turned On
14 Thoughts Guys Have During Sex
All Love & Sex news
Oral Sex Tips - How To Give The Best Blow Jobs
5 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life With Erotic Games.
What is an open relationship?
Female Masturbation: Tips To Take You Over The Edge
See all Love & Sex guides
Video: The secrets behind the way you hold your drink
See all Love & Sex videos

Don't miss out!

...Join our newsletter
Get the sofeminine latest straight to your inbox
  OK
Find us on...