Makeover Assistant
> >
All articles

Beauty

Channel:  - Sub-channel:
Type:  - Sort by:
TreatYoSelf Payday Haul: Beauty, Fashion And Everything In Between
What even is payday if you're not shopping (and skint) within an hour of it hitting your account and then questioning every life choice you've ever made eh? We never learn. Here's the pay day purchases we're eyeing right now...
27/07/2016
We Tried Balayage: The Hottest Summer Hair Trend On The Planet
Gone are the days when you'd go to your hairdressers and request stripy, statement highlights hey? Now, it's all about soft, natural sun-kissed strands. Enter balayage: the sophisticated older sister to the uniform foils that haunt our teenage Timehops...
27/07/2016
The History Of Blake Lively's Hottest Hairstyles
There's just something about Blake Lively's hair game that means however she styles it we immediately want to copy it. Okay we do know what it is: it always looks hella amazing. She's the queen of the messy bun and her balayage always looks banging...
26/07/2016
Celebrity Colour Chameleons: Famous Fans Of Rainbow Hair
Kylie Jenner has single-handedly pioneered the rainbow-hair revolution thanks to the endless supply of multi-coloured wigs at her disposable and her unapologetic obsession with filming herself on Snapchat...
26/07/2016
Jennifer Aniston Hair: Her Hottest Hairstyles To Date
From her signature sitcom 'The Rachel' cut, to her perfectly balanced blonde balayage, Jennifer Aniston's head of hair is pretty unstoppable whatever she does to it. At 47-years-old and 22 years on from what she dubs 'the ugliest hair cut ever' (she should see our baby pics...
19/07/2016
Review: We Tried & Tested Nano Needle Brows! Here's Everything You Need To Know
A few months ago, we wrote about the microblading Instagram trend taking our brows by storm and now we're back to put another beauty buzz word to the test! This time IRL. Here's everything you need to know about Nano Needle brows...
08/07/2016
Stop Everything! Our Dream Lipsticks Have Just Dropped And They're The Prettiest Things We've Seen
It's time for your inner lipstick junkie to rejoice and thank the cosmetic gods above, cos they've just blessed us with lippies that have ACTUAL flowers inside. Yup, they look as if they've just been pinched from the set of a Disney film and we...
27/06/2016
We Tried An Anti-Ageing Facial And It Made Our Skin Feel Fresh AF
Up until last week I had never had a facial before. Despite this, I had certain expectations. I expected there to be plinky plonky music, cucumber slices over my eyes, a relaxing cheek massage that I could fall asleep to...
17/06/2016
Happy Feet: Get Pedi Ready For Summer!
You wouldn't know it from the rain, but summer is finally upon us. Holiday season is here. We've got our sh*t hot bikinis, we got our lob did, we got our romcom reading already in our suitcase. But there's one thing we haven't sorted: our feet...
15/06/2016
30 Struggles Girls With Long Hair Just Get
Sure, having Rapunzel-length tresses makes for endless swooshing sessions, but long hair can also be one big pain in the buttcrack - and I'm not just talking about all the hairs that end up there either, but more on that later...
14/06/2016
Growing Old Gracefully: How And When To Start Your Anti-Ageing Routine
Every woman hopes that they're a Twiggy: a natural beauty who has the ability to grow old gracefully. But we don't have to put in the work now, do we? We'll just cross our fingers and hope for those Streep cheekbones and Mirren décolletage right? WRONG...
08/06/2016
This Guy Creates Insane Hair Art On Instagram And We're *Totally* Obsessed
If you're looking for a new wow-worthy Instagram account to follow, then look no further than George Kot whose incredibly crafty creations will make your basic French plait look even more, erm, basic.
08/06/2016
Get Nailed With All The Summer Mani-Art Inspo You'll Ever Need
Summer is well on its way so it's high-time you upped your mani game. There's no better time of year to experiment with bright, bold colours and play with patterns, prints and ALL the sparkles. Well if your boss will allow it that is! Here's our pick of the best...
08/06/2016
Ride The Wave! The Best Beach-Wave Hairstyles From The Celebs Who've Nailed It
Nothing says summer like beach-wave tresses, so grab your mousse and tongs and ride the wave without getting sand in all the places you didn't even know existed. Just let these famous ladies show you how...
07/06/2016
Do Red Heads Hold The Secret To Eternal Youth?
Ravishing red-headed ladies, listen up! Science has come up trumps again and you're gonna want to hear the good news.
03/06/2016
We Tried The Oxygen Facial Celebs Swear By And This Is Our Verdict
From the Kim Kardashian PRP vampire facial to Cinderella lip fillers, I've tried my fair share of strange-but-true beauty treatments over the last few years but tbh, I'm through with the fanciful. I want to get back to the roots of good skincare...
01/06/2016
#TreatYoSelf Haul: Beauty, Fashion And Everything In Between
SUMMER, WELCOME! Come on in, we've been expecting you. Now the temp has finally got above 15° it's time to bust out everything strappy: tops, sandals, heels - you name it, we've put a summer twist on it...
26/05/2016
Has The Man Bun Finally Been Dethroned By The Merm? That's The Man Perm (If You Were Wondering)
Ok man buns, we can take 'em or leave 'em but guys with curly hair? Mother may I! Word has it the man perm - or merm, for short - is the latest hairstyle to go viral and tbh, we wanna know what took so long...
25/05/2016
50 Flawless Hairstyle Ideas From Our Favourite Brunette Celebrities
If you're contemplating a move to the dark side, then you've landed in the right place. We've rounded up no less than 50 gorgeous hairstyle ideas from our fave brunette celebrities to give you all the inspiration you need...
18/05/2016
Why The New Benefit Brow Collection Is The Best Thing Ever To Happen To Our Face
The excitement for Benefit's kickass 9-piece brow collection has secretly been bubbling away for some time, but now we're finally allowed to spill the beans. We didn't think the cult-fave could get any better but turns out it just did...
16/05/2016
Search in Beauty:   OK
Only search for this type of content (News) :
Don't miss...
The Top Hairstyles For Summer 2016, As Told By PinterestCelebrity ponytails: A-list hairstyles
Oscars Red Carpet Pictures Tricks and tips for an active new year
Latest… 29/07/2016
Beauty News
Guides
Videos
TreatYoSelf Payday Haul: Beauty, Fashion And Everything In Between
We Tried Balayage: The Hottest Summer Hair Trend On The Planet
The History Of Blake Lively's Hottest Hairstyles
Celebrity Colour Chameleons: Famous Fans Of Rainbow Hair
All Beauty news
Long Hair Goals: 9 Tips To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Lowlights vs Highlights: Which Ones Are Right For You?
How to apply eyeliner: applying eyeliner
Make-up brushes: choosing and using different makeup brushes
See all Beauty guides
Dior Make-up Masterclass Videos
See all Beauty videos

Don't miss out!

...Join our newsletter
Get the sofeminine latest straight to your inbox
  OK
Find us on...