Finding the dress is the easy part. Sussing out what makeup to team with it? One big headache. Red lip, nude lip, eye liner, no eyeliner, the party prep dilemmas are endless which is why we recruited the help of professional fast beauty experts blow LTD. Happy. Days.
This year we're gonna be the last ones on the dance floor if it's the last thing we do. Here's how to create a celeb worthy cocktail look in 20 minutes flat. They don't call it fast beauty for nothing!
How to get the cocktail look:
1. Cleanse the skin, then instantly moisturise and prime with Heir Atelier ultimate makeup prep.
2. Use a brush to apply foundation and dab concealer under eyes or on any blemishes.
3. Cover the entire eye area up to the brow bone with shimmering cream eye shadow.
4. Create a fast, feline flick with liquid liner pen.
5. Apply mascara starting at the base of the lashes and jiggling up.
6. For definition, apply bronzing powder to apples of cheeks and sweep to the temples.
7. Finish look by filling in brows with a brow pencil and a slick of lip gloss on the lips.
WATCH the tutorial here
Looking for Christmas gift ideas for the women in your life? You have to see blow LTD's Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide Quiz
Check out the hottest beauty trends for SS15
You might also like: The Hottest Makeup Trends For Spring/Summer 2015
How do you create your perfect cocktail look? Tweet us @sofeminineUK
You might also like: