1. You know you need to start buckling down for exams
2. But scraping by for the year has made it difficult to actually concentrate
3. Home is one big distraction
4. You would rather clean than read another page of this book
5. Oh, and Facebook is a problem as well
6. A little nap for ten minutes couldn't hurt...
7. To the library with you, where you will be forced to concentrate
8. Oh right, people think the library's a social club
9. Three hours later and it’s fair to say the library was a failure
10. Maybe working in a group would help?
11. But then there’s always that one person who drives you mad
12. And everyone starts talking about going out although you’d planned to be at the library all night
13. Plus in a group you’re more susceptible to suggestion
14. Then this happens
15. Before you know it, the week of your exams is here
16. Sorry, how did that even happen?
17. You get down to it
18. You squeeze in desperate revision time with your mates on the way there
19. And force in brain food
20. You feel sheer terror turning over the exam
21. But you can’t help but feel intensely relieved when it’s over
22. Though your peers PERSIST in going over the answers with you
23. Finally results day comes round, and it’s not TOO bad
24. BUT there is always that one person who has done better than you. Standard.
Are you ready for exams?! Tweet us @sofeminineUK
Enjoyed the article? Check these out:
21 Things That Went Down At EVERY Primary School
27 Things That Happened To EVERYONE When Playing The Sims
27 Weird Celebrity Crushes We Can't Quite Explain