1. A favourite Spice Girl
Baby Spice, are we right? SPORTY? Get out.
2. A strong opinion of McBusted
They’re like the music version of Marmite, you either love ‘em or you hate ‘em.
3. Taking photos in the loo
What is it about these mythical places that draw us to them like moths of a flame? Bonus points if you have ever posed with a toilet roll, AKA the ultimate night out prop.
4. A preference for a certain level of Nando's spice
You know you’re the real deal when you get medium. We’ll just stick to Lemon and Herb, thanks. It’s all we know.
“Coming round for pre-drinks?” said every British girl, ever.
6. Fixing up your make up in Boots
You’re going out after work, you’re a little worse for wear, and there’s a Boots one minute away. You come out looking, smelling and feeling good as new!
7. We always have an cute umbrella at the ready for the inevitable downpour
British girls are always prepared. A little light drizzle? Whip out your Accessorize umbrella and let it POUR!
8. Retail therapy in Primark
Need to let off some steam but have no money? Primark is the answer! The only problem is where to put all of your super cheap purchases!
9. Instagramming any hint of nice weather
#sunshine #instalove #OnlyintheUK
10. Purchasing all high heels from New Look
Going to the top floor of New Look and seeing the sea of shoes through a mist of green plastic…shopping heaven…and so reasonably priced!
11. Fake eyelash mishaps
Why do we insist on wearing small fluffy black dogs on our eyeslid for nights out? Because they make our drunken, bloodshot eyes POP, that’s why!
12. Fake tanning on a night out
You bodge it up, get that splodge on the carpet, and go out smelling of biscuits to spend the night sweating it off in a dark room. Worth it!
13. Wearing your sunnies the moment the sun comes out
It’s minus 2 degrees? Still, the sun is here. Crack out those imitation Ray Bans!
14. Getting blind drunk is also known as Friday night
Cruisin’ for a boozin’.
15. Having a favourite flavour of Kopperberg
Mmm Strawberry and Lime…
16. Turning into a bad bitch on a night out
You’re in a group of girls who in the daytime drink tea, watch Downton Abbey and apologise profusely when they run out of milk, but once the stilettos come on, the gloves come off. Someone thinks they can bump into YOUR mini-dancing circle on the dance floor and get away with it? Hell no.
17. Caring more about the relationships in Made in Chelsea than your own
ALEX NEEDS TO PAY FOR HIS CRIMES AGAINST BINKY.
18. Having a cuppa during emotional strife
Someone said they thought the pattern on your top was ‘interesting’? A John Lewis advert caught you off guard? Your latest Instagram post is getting no love? Tea is the answer to all of life’s little woes.
19. The only jacket we need is a beer jacket
Pssh. It might be snowing, but alcohol will keep us warm!
20. Planning what wellies to wear at festivals in advance
Plain green just doesn’t cut it anymore. Finding the perfect patterned wellies requires time, energy, and Googling.
21. Thinking crisps substitute vegetables
At least these ones are cheese and onion flavoured!
22. The only celebrity on TV whose life comes close to your own is... Miranda Hart
When we see her, we feel so understood.
23. We’re all Cumberbitches
24. Men with bad teeth have character
Perfect teeth? Pssh. No one wants Joey Essex. Give us someone who has lived dammit!
25. Greasy food after a night out
Cheesy chips. Or a kebab. Or a McDonalds. If it’s processed and tastes delicious we want in our tummies ASAP. Calories just don't exist past 10pm.
26. Wearing a dress size four sizes too small because you can
This material…so stretchy…it’s not too short is it? I’ll just hold it down when I walk. As for the cleavage on show…bonus.
27. You wish you were Kate Middleton
It is the secret desire of every Brit girl. And that’s okay.
Is this you? Tweet us @sofeminineUK