Here's to being three and fabulous!
1. That time he grinned for his second birthday with Daddy
Taken after Princess Charlotte's christening, check out the official photo released from Prince George's second birthday! A Kensington Palace spokesperson said: "This photograph captures a very happy moment on what was a special day for the duke and duchess and their family. They are very pleased to share this picture as they celebrate Prince George's second birthday."
2. That time he totally rocked the crocs
We thought crocs were the very worst thing that could happen to our feet, but then Prince George proved us wrong. Yes, we are taking fashion advice from Prince George and WHAT OF IT.
3. That time he had pink dungarees and a bad attitude
All toddlers have temper tantrums every once in a while, but none do it with quite as much style chic as Georgie. (Sidenote: look at Kate's humoured yet slightly exasperated face. Motherhood).
4. That time he lobbed his brand new kangaroo across the garden and it was oh-so-hilarious
"GIMME THE TOY. I NO LONGER WANT THIS TOY. GOODBYE TOY." - Prince George, probably.
5. That time he was loving all the butterflies
This is so picturesque and pretty it makes us want to weep and go visit the Butterfly Paradise exhibition and look at butterflies and wonder about nature and stuff.
6. That time he gave his little sister a kiss on the forehead and it was so freaking precious
He is so sweet and gentle (at the moment). But anyone who has a big bro will know this is NAAAT going to last. so let's treasure it while it does!
7. That time he was a total sassy pants upon leaving an aeroplane
He doesn't have time for these peasants.
8. That time Prince William gave him a kiss on the forehead and we literally all swooned
Father and son cuteness is the best kind of cuteness.
9. That time he snuggled his mummy and smiled
This is the face we would ALL be pulling if we got a snuggle from Kate Middleton TBF.
10. That time he peeked into Princess Charlotte's pram
Look at him on his tippy toes peering at his little sis! Too cute!
11. That time he met Obama in his PJs
Rise and shine! If anyone can get away with meeting Obama clad in striped PJs, a fluffy white robe and slippers it's Prince George.
12. That time he shared an ice cream with the family's pet dog Lupo
Kensington Palace celebrated the original Royal Baby's third birthday by releasing a set of professional photographs and OMG our hearts exploded.
But let's face it, there are SO many more occasions of sheer cuteness!
Happy Birthday George! Is he your favourite Royal? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!
You might like...