1. Bryan Cranston delivered the BEST 'your mum' joke we've ever witnessed
2. Once Upon A Time gave us a first look at 'dark' Emma
WTF is going on with her eyebrows though.
3. A new The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer was released
AND it looks absolutely AWESOME. Nerdgasm.
4. DOCTOR WHO SEASON 9 TRAILER NSKGHWNKCWEING:OIW
Peter Calpaldi is our hero and King.
5. The Hannibal sneak peak introduces Red Dragon
Hannibal might be cancelled, but it's not over till it's over!
6. The Mockingjay panel was totes adorable
7. We had a first look at the Shannara Chronicles
Terry Brooks best selling fantasy books ‘The Shannara Chronicles' is coming to MTV and, if it's anything like MTV's Teen Wolf, we are in for a treat.
8. The Hunger Games. Mockingjay. Part II.
9. Harrison Ford's standing ovation
You crash your plane onto a golf course and you're Han Solo, you get a standing ovation.
10. We had a first look at the Walking Dead spinoff, Fear the Walking Dead
We definitely do in fact fear the walking dead.
11. James McAvoy patted down Daniel Radcliffe
The nerd stars aligned this day.
12. We (sneakily) saw the Deadpool trailer
We're not proud for watching it twice, okay?
13. We got a closer look at Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Simon Pegg's happiness makes all the waiting (almost) worth it!
14. We got new The Flash footage (?!?!?!)
Too exciting for words.
15. We had too many superheroes in one selfie to handle
Oh hey Wolverine. Deadpool. The whole gang.
What was your favourite thing about this year's Comic Con? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!