1. Trying to get handicapped people 'up on their feet'
So on Friday night, this happened:
Kanye stopped his show in Sydney and made everyone get on their feet, claiming you can only be let off: "Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and s**t."
When a couple of audience members didn't stand up, he checked that they were in a wheelchair before continuing. Oh Kanye. WHO DOES THAT??
2. He has a GREAT excuse for refusing to read
He's busy making an historical moron of himself.
3. He explains how he is a 'God'
4. He shrewdly admits his feelings for himself
No Kanye. You're not supposed to say that.
5. He can really lose it on Twitter
It IS fun to watch, but we'd rather he didn't.
6. He can only be his douchebag self
Try to change! At least try!
7. He thinks his rivals include Picasso
8. He knows how everyone else should feel about him
Really? Can you imagine if your average Joe said that?
9. He can sum up books in one statement
You've never read a book and yet you know...what they all say...#KanyeLogic
10. He interrupted Taylor Swift and it was SO not cool
This will never not be funny. What an idiot.
11. He's better than books for Gods sake.
He's right in a way, no one does tend to ask books for autographs.
12. He has his cross to bear
The tragedies some people have to go through...
13. He REALLY thinks a lot of himself
Perhaps on reflection you should quieten down?
14. He really does tweet some bullsh*t
We love you Josh Groban. We endure you Kanye West.
16. When he said to himself, "I should pose as Jesus"
Only Kanye right?
Like this article? Check these out!