1. When Mr Bean tried his luck at a blind date
It takes an expert to be able to handle this sort of situation!
2. When she outed the Cosmopolitan journalist
What could have been television's most awkward moment was saved by Cilla being the class act that she was.
3. When she returned to Surprise Surprise
I'm not crying, you're crying.
4. Her number 1 single, Anyone Who Had a Heart
It's easy to forget that, as well as being a television host, Cilla was also an incredible singer. This is amazing.
5, When she won the BAFTA Lifetime Achievement Award
That standing ovation though!
6. When THIS guy came on the show
Worst contestant ever? He had a sooty puppet and was wearing THAT tracksuit? Argh the sheer nineties of it all!
7. When she brought together a family on Surprise Surprise
There wasn't a dry eye in the house, and for good reason!
8. When she performed Gypsy with Lilly Savage and we had to cover our eyes
So wonderful. So cringe.
9. When she introduced Linda to The Bee Gees and she went crazy
We love how old school this all is. Major nostalgia trip!
10. When she and Paul O’Grady sang Baby it’s cold outside and it was adorable
RIP Cilla Black. What's your favourite memory of her? Tweet us @sofeminineuk.
You might like...