1. You won't have to be DD
Staying in means you won't have to be the designated driver. Bring on the shots of tequila!
2. No watered down drinks
Because the bartenders never seem to make drinks strong enough. This ain't kindergarten. We can handle our Long Islands.
And we know how to mix it up to perfection.
3. You save money
Duh! Which is always a major plus!
4. You can binge watch your favourite series on Netflix
Yes. You can stay up ALL night catching up on Orange Is the New Black. One episode per night? What's that? You can watch it all in one shot.
5. You don't have to get dolled up
Minis and high heels be damned. It's all about fluffy slippers and flannel PJs.
6. You can peacefully unwind from the work week
Just you and a bottle of wine. Heaven.
7. You can try that new recipe you've been dying to test out
Then scoff it down greedily. Forget proper table manners. You're home!
8. You don't have to deal with creepy guys
Hmm, let's see... There's the guy who can't take no for answer, the perv, the clinger, etc... You know, all those annoying men we meet on a night out.
9. You won't have to stand in a long line at the club
They're probably our number 1 reason for staying in. The worst! From waiting outside of the club, to waiting for the bathroom, we can do without it all!
10. You can play all your fave songs... over and over
Because the DJ at the club NEVER listens or gets it right. Who cares if you want to hear Bey's "Drunk in Love" a trillion times?! Just. Play. It!
Luckily, when you're in the comfort of your own home, you can hit replay as often as your heart desires.
11. You can catch up on sleep
12. You can leave your face mask on
Alllll night! Let the good stuff sink in!
13. No waiting for a cab
Everyone is looking for a ride home in the wee hours of the morning, so catching a cab can take forever! Spare yourself the trouble and stay in instead.
14. You can have more quality time with your BF
Which means you can get in an extra cuddle sesh, or have hot and heavy sex. Whatever you decide, he'll pretty much be grateful.
15. There's no drama
You Might Also Like: