When it comes to your wedding day you don't want to take any chances - you have the perfect dress, the most beautiful venue and a once in a lifetime party planned, but what about your skin?
While everything else gets meticulously prepared, don't let your skin take any chances. Every bride wants flawless, radiant skin, and to achieve that it takes time and preparation.
Check out these top tips from Clarins to get a beautiful complexion in time for your big day.
- First up you've got to adopt a skincare routine - and stick to it.
- Cleanse your face each morning and evening and always use a moisturiser to keep skin hydrated
- To keep your eye area looking fresh try using a gel that combats dark circles
- For kissable lips use a lipstick that has moisturising properties
- Exfoliate your skin with a gentle scrub and use a face mask each week to slough away dead skin cells
- Moisturise everything! Get into the habit of moisturising everything that's on show - your arms, legs and chest
For more advice and tips on how to be bride beautiful check out our video chat with Clarins by registering on their site and posting your questions now!