· Use of the forums is completely free.
· Friendly atmosphere, support and advice on a wide variety of subjects.
· An unlimited number of discussions and messages, all archived and accessible to other users from anywhere in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· Our easy-to-use interface lets you see the number of messages posted in your favourite forum, the user who started the latest discussion, and the time and date it was last replied to.
· Our powerful search engine allows you to easily track down posts that are up to a year old.
· Come and share your opinions, interests and questions with the soFeminine.co.uk community.
1.1 These Content Standards apply to each part of a Contribution as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with and sofeminine will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
1.2 A Contribution must:
1.2.1 Be accurate (where it states facts);
1.2.2 Be genuinely held and not malicious (where it states opinions); and
1.2.3 Comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted and may be accessed.
1.3 A Contribution must not:
1.3.1 Be defamatory of any person and/or amount to a malicious falsehood;
1.3.2 Be obscene, offensive, hateful or extremist;
1.3.3 Be likely to harass or to cause offense;
1.3.4 Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or age;
1.3.5 Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual or corporate entity;
1.3.6 Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any third party;
1.3.7 Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
1.3.8 Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
1.3.9 Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from sofeminine if this is not the case;
1.3.10 Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act;
1.3.11 Promote anorexia (advertising, vomiting or extreme weight loss or any other eating disorder or medical condition); or
1.3.12 Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Claims of intellectual property infrigement
2. sofeminine is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties. To report a copyright infringement by a sofeminine user, all you need to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the fastest way to report a copyright infringement. Although we will review reports in all languages, it will speed our review if you can submit your report in English or French.
3. If you wish to complain about any Contributions posted on the Website, please contact us here:
We will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies with our Content Standards. We will deal with any Contributions which, in our opinion, violate our Content Standards. We will ordinarily inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
4. These Community Services are for your benefit. Remember that this is your community! We encourage and promote freedom of expression and an environment where users should feel free to be able to contribute and share their opinions and views freely. Each and every user of the Website makes up what it is, so don't be afraid to get involved.
4.1 Have fun with the site. Always remember to use it responsibly and respectfully and in accordance with the Rules. We trust you to be responsible and millions of users respect that trust, so please be one of them.
4.2 Let people know what you think. Feedback's part of the experience, and can be way to make friends, share stories and improve the quality of the Community Services. Therefore, please feel free to leave your comments and comment on issues or videos or albums within the Community Services which affect you.
4.3 You may not like everything you see. Some of the content may offend you—if you find content that violates our Rules, then please click the alert button.
5.1 When you address another user, be polite, tactful and don’t give orders;
5.2 If someone annoys you, the best thing to do is ignore their messages, or simply blacklist them;
5.3 Capital letters are for SHOUTING, don’t use them too often;
5.4 Pay attention to your spelling and avoid using text message language, people will understand you better that way;
5.5 Insults and rude remarks are forbidden.