1. He would embarrass said children with PDA
Cringe for them, amazing for you!
2. He will always be honest and we would love him for it
Children need parents they can trust, especially when we’ll be too busy gaping at Gosling incoherently to speak to them.
3. He will never shout
Unless he wants you to get in the water, obviously.
4. He will give the children stellar speeches during exams
They will also get top grades but it won’t matter because their dad’s Ryan Gosling and they’re definitely going into the movie business.
5. Ryan Gosling will sort out your child’s bully!
No one messes with Ryan, his woman or his offspring (there's gonna be a lot of babies if we have our way).
6. He will do all of the boring jobs
Don’t want to feed the baby? Don’t you worry about it.
7. He will get emotional reading bedtime stories
Your kids will get Oscar-nominated performances every night. We’re beginning to wonder what we’d bring to the table…
8. You will be the object of EVERYONE’S envy
We don’t know why that would make us so happy. Are we bad people?
9. He would be cute and fun
We appreciate these qualities. Well done Gosling!
10. He’s still gorgeous even when he’s in trouble
If he forgets your anniversary or junior's birthday, you wouldn’t be able to stay angry at him for too long.
11. He’ll drive the kids everywhere
You have that extra glass of wine. You’re not going anywhere tonight!
12. Your family will LOVE him
How could they not? There is actually no way they couldn’t…
So these are 12 reasons, but there are hundreds (millions) more. Why else should Ryan Gosling be father to our children? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!