1. Canon in D Major by Johann Pachelbel
Few songs are as classic as Pachelbel’s Canon in D Major. If it’s good enough for Father of the Bride, it’s good enough for us. Skip to 2.27 to hear it. We're reaching for the tissues already!
2. You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne
If you love jazz, this is a great choice for you. If you don't love jazz, we still think it's a great choice. That voice, those lyrics? We're melting.
3. The Power of Love
No one belts out a love song quite like Celine Dion. Those lyrics hit you right on the ticker don't they? The whispers in the morning...
4. Kissing You by Des'ree
The Romeo & Juliet movie of 1996 gave us the hotness of Leonardo DiCaprio AND the ultimate song to walk down the aisle to. What a film!
5. Turning Page by Sleeping at Last
This song is impossibly pretty. And yes, it’s the tune that Bella walks down the aisle to marry Edward in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. You don't have to scowl though - you can smile all the way down the aisle. It's the happiest day of your life after all.
6. We Are Man And Wife by Michelle Featherstone
The lyrics of this song were MADE for a wedding.
7. Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen - Acoustic Guitar Version
This stripped back version of Leonard Cohen and Jeff Buckley's classic Hallelujah song is bound to bring tears to a few eyes. It's amazing what one man and his guitar can do. Wow.
8. Can't Smile Without You by Barry Manilow
If you're a sucker for a few whistles and a key change then this is your tune. Good ol' Baz!
9. A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
This song is simply stunning. Enough said.
10. At Last by Etta James
We couldn't put this list together without a classic from Etta James. Get ready to start dreaming about your grand entrance.
11. Make You Feel My Love by Adele
Goose pimples on top of goose pimples on top of goose pimples. Adele's sure to get the whole wedding party wailing. Happy tears of course!
12. All You Need Is Love by The Beatles
Don't lie, every girl wants THIS to happen as she walks back down the aisle with her hubby. Love Actually got it SO right.
13. You’ve Got The Love by Florence and the Machine
A soulful tune with great lyrics. Perfect for an upbeat, soul lifting kinda wedding. Save the tears let's dance and spin around like we're Flo! Screw it shall we have a festival wedding?
14. By Your Side by Sade
It doesn't matter how many times you play it, it never fails to get us welling up. That woman's voice is like velvet.
15. Marry You by Bruno Mars
We're suckers for a great dance down the aisle, and this is just the tune for it!
16. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
Westlife did a good job on this one but nothing makes heads turn like a classical voice and a string quartet. Emotional. Wreck.
17. Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis
Elvis at a wedding... it's practically law!
18. Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve
Let's picture the scene, the instrumental intro kicks off and you emerge with your beautiful white dress. Gorgeous!
19. First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes
We think this sweet song is the perfect pick for quirky couples.
20. Wonderwall by Oasis
If you were a teen of the 90s, chances are you were/are still obsessed with this unique love song. Us, too.
21. In My Life by The Beatles
As love songs go, we think few are as perfect as this one.
22. When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole
This is the kinda song you want playing when you're walking down the aisle with your pa on your arm. Golden oldie.
23. Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Judy Garland
Whether you're a Wizard of Oz fan or not, you'll swoon over this instrumental version of 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' - talk about a fairytale wedding!
24. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli and The 4 Seasons
For the old souls. We'll never tire of this '60s classic.
25. The Way You Look Tonight by Steve Tyrell
This song has been sung by many great men, but we couldn't resist Steve Tyrell's version.
What song would you - or did you - walk down the aisle to? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!