1. Slow Cooker Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork
Meltingly tender pork, slow-cooked in a sauce of honey, balsamic, garlic, onions blackberry jam. Here’s how to make it.
2. Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
Tasty, sticky and super easy to make. Here’s how it’s done.
3. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
You might not know it, but there's so much you can do with honey and chicken, here’s one dish we're currently hooked on. Here’s how to make it.
4. Honey Glazed Baby Carrots
Add a sweetness to your carrots with this recipe, it makes for a great side dish at dinner parties. Here’s how to make it .
5. Panko Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
Deliciously tasty and good for you. Get the recipe here.
6. Roast Pumpkin Salad with Honey and Feta
Honey, pumpkin and feta… Yes please! Get making it now.
7. Glazed Honey Garlic Shrimp
Add a sweet and sour taste to your prawns with this recipe. It’s beyond good. Here’s how to make it.
8. Cinnamon Honey Roasted Chickpeas
These healthy bite size bites are great to snack on and not too difficult to make. Check out the recipe.
9. Baked Pears with Walnuts and Honey
Baked pears with cinnamon, honey and walnuts ... It doesn't get simpler or tastier than this. Check out the recipe.
10. Roasted Apricot and Honey Ice Cream
A scoop or two of something sweet. Here’s how to make it.
11. Honey Ginger Tofu And Veggie Stir Fry
If you want to try going meat free, this dish is a vegetarian wonder, all this goodness on a plate, and it taste so good too. Here’s how to make it.
12. Sesame Honey Duck With Broccoli
Sticky and sweet, this is everything you could want from roast duck. Here’s how to make it.
Which of these recipes will you be trying? Tweet us @SofeminineUK
This article was written by Tolani Shoneye. Tweet her @tolly_t