1. You get to be unashamedly enthusiastic about the things you love
2. And it’s fine, because you belong to a fan base where EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO FREAK OUT
3. Which means you have someone who understands you when fictional tragedy strikes...
4. You stop having any inhibitions
5. And it bodes well for you that the MOST attractive guys are in all of your favourite movies
Oh hey Thor, Wolverine and Iron Man. Hows things.
6. Not to mention that you get to be aware of the tortuous yet beautiful existence of Jon Snow
7. Oh, let’s not forget you have Tom Hiddleston as your fearless leader
8. You know you’ll be successful because you’re too ruthlessly ambitious for anything else to happen
9. You can’t help but sort of judge people who don’t bother reading
10. You can get into deep conversations about things that don’t exist. For hours.
Pointless, but satisfying.
11. Bow ties have a mysterious hold over you
12. You can insult oblivious non-nerds
13. You know how much determination a real movie marathon takes
Lord of the Rings extended edition omnibus time. BRB in 12 hours.
14. You can use amazing sites like Reddit and Tumblr to their full potential
15. Oh, and you get the BEST pick-up lines. Just top drawer.
16. To sum up, although a penchant for cats does seem necessary
17. Geeks are IN
Massive comic book movie franchises, huge framed glasses, The Big Bang Theory. Geek is the new sexy.
Would you class yourself as a geek girl? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!
You might also like: