16. Adam Brody and Leighton Meester
You'd think that Leighton and Adam, AKA Blair from Gossip Girl and Seth from The O.C., would be the ultimate teenage fan fiction dream team couple. However, the pair keep their relationship frustratingly private!
15. Hugh Dancy and Claire Danes
Claire and Hugh are the King and Queen of intense TV drama, appearing in Homeland and Hannibal respectively - their child is going to win Oscars, guaranteed!
14. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz
13. Michelle and Barrack Obama
SO MUCH POWER. SO MUCH CUTENESS.
12. Judd Apatow and Leslie Mann
Everyone's favourite middle aged couple. Except funnier. And more glamourous.
11. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
This is what happens when Batman and Elektra get together and have children - super power cuteness.
10. Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively
Has there ever been a better looking couple in living memory?
9. Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi
They use Ellen's talk show as a basis to share anecdotes of their married life and have Ellen admit when she's wrong, and we love them for it!
8. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel
You know that Mirrors is totes about Jessica, and for some reason it makes us love them all the more.
7. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Kim and Kanye might be the most over-the-top showmancey couple we've ever seen. That said, we cannot WAIT for their wedding (rumour had it they're already hitched, but we simply did not believe it. Mostly because this pair don't understand the word 'subtle'.)
6. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone
Is there anything sweeter than seeing a real-life couple act together? SO MUCH CHEMISTRY!
5. Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult
We can only imagine how crazy this relationship is between the two young movie stars!
4. David and Victoria Beckham
We couldn't love the Beckhams more if we tried. We also couldn't be MORE jealous of Victoria Beckham if we tried.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Of course this pair had to make the list. They are otherworldly.
2. Kate Middleton and Prince William
Our favourite Royal couple by a mile, Will and Kate are the real-life Prince and Princess that we know we will become one day (right? RIGHT?).
1. Beyonce and Jay-Z
She's Queen B. He's JAY-Z. How could the universe have allowed this couple to partner up?! How is it fair on the rest of us?!
Did your favourite couple make the list? Tweet us @sofeminineUK