1. He turned Superman of the finance world in his introductory VT
He can take us for a ride any day .
2. He charmed the once-uncharmable Paul Hollywood
3. He was so chill
No vanilla seeds. No problem.
4. He made us weak at the knees every time he licked his lips
5. He was a humble-brag
"I probably shouldn't say this but I've done this before" - we're sure you have .
6. Even he admitted defeat was embarrassing
He came last in the technical challenge boo hoo.
7. He's also a mummy's boy and it's NBD
"My mum would be proud", he told the camera as he introduced his gingerbread childhood church in Biscuit Week.
8. He will forever be known as the king of piping cream
Say no more.
9. Even a piece of chilli was too hot for him to handle
10. He made it totally OK to lie on the tent floor
11. He's a master at kneading dough
Not an innuendo.
12. He also made smelling pans 'a thing'
Ask no questions.
13. He is 🔥 on Instagram
14. He casually mentioned he had a girlfriend when he realised he was the nation's biggest crush
Can you hear that? It's the sound of hearts everywhere breaking.
15. He proved himself to be a flipping awesome pancake tosser
16. He giggled about how 'humongous' his Yorkshire puddings were
17. He embodied the GBBO spirit by helping Kate in the final minutes of the Showstopper challenge in Batter Week
Admittedly, all he did was hold the plate but every little counts <3.
18. He throws an epic GBBO Viewing Party every Wednesday
20. He fed Benjamina his lemon curd
Relationship goals right there <3.
21. He didn't pretend to know what the fancy Technical bakes were
22. He lost his chill during Dessert Week, albeit briefly
23. He straight up asked Mel if he could bribe her into asking Mary and Paul for more time during the first Tudor Week challenge
24. He made no secret of the fact he hated technicals
But still refused to let the pressure get to him in the quarter final.
25. He formed a sisterly bond with Benjamina
26. He and his girlfriend are super-cute on social media
All together now, 'N'awwww'.
27. He approached the semi-final in true Selasi style
"I've never made palmiers before but it's alright."
28. And said, "we'll leave the crying to Andrew" 😂
29. He was finishing Mary's sentences by his final week
30. He spontaneously auditioned for Mel and Sue's job
"Are you doing me out of a job, mate?" a less than impressed Mel responded.
31. He allowed Mel mop his brow. TWICE.
We'd happily mop his brow any day .
32. He flirted with Jane
Don't think we didn't notice.
33. He sheepishly told Mary and Paul "maybe don't try the icing"
34. His final Mel and Sue hug was too much :'(
35. He made the entire nation cry with his emotional statement on his exit
36. He's been hanging out with GBBO's second best baker... VAL
RIP Selasi, gone but never forgotten.
Who do you want to win GBBO? Head to Twitter @soFeminineUK to let us know all your GBBO-related thoughts.
The Great British Bake Off final airs Wednesday 27 October at 8pm on BBC One
You might also like...
Baking Recipes: Our Favourite Baked Sweet Treats