This post contains spoilers for the first 6 episodes of OITNB, season 2. You have been warned...
1. You can’t be nice to everyone. Bitches got to learn
2. Prison is weird.
3. There will always be a Queen Bee in town
4. Blackmail is a handy tool
For example, it can get you a lovely new set of teeth!
5. Pimping out your naïve friend is totally acceptable
6. Stalking does not make for a healthy and stable relationship
When you're in prison for stalking a man you had one date with, does NOT mean you are in a relationship.
7. You should never sell yourself short
8. You know nothing about the female anatomy
Seriously, episode 4 was an eye-opener.
9. Cockroaches are more than just disgusting insects. They’re a business venture.
When there's a will, there's a way!
10. Pinterest is a viable career option
11. Men are distinctly useless (sorry not sorry)
As Healey fears, men in Orange is the New Black are more or less obsolete.
12. DON’T EVER trust an ex-girlfriend. Especially if they landed you in prison in the first place
13. If grateful paid the bills, we’d all be Bill Gates
14. You should always ask the big questions
15. You know what love is now
16. To sum up? It’s probably best that you avoid jail.
Are you caught up with season 2 yet? Tweet us @sofeminineUK
Enjoyed this article? Try these:
10 Reasons Why Orphan Black Is The Best Show You’re Probably NOT Watching
Most Epic Moments From Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode 9: Watchers on the Wall
Why In The Flesh Is The Best Programme You’re Probably NOT Watching