1. Somebody asks you what you did during the day and you just don’t know what to tell them
Well...I made a cup of tea and...I went on YouTube...
2. You become obsessed with THAT game until you can't bear to be away from it
LET US LIVE OUR CYBER LIVES IN PEACE.
3. Your parents have more of a nightlife than you do
It becomes even worse when you are asked to pick them up at the end of the evening.
4. You can’t remember the last time you had a proper meal because SNACKS
When you're not hungry for dinner because you're so full on Doritos, you have a problem.
5. Until your snacks diminish, and yet a walk to the shops is just too much effort so you grab whatever's left in your fridge...
Cheese, chutney, that bit of suspicious looking pate. We've all been there.
6. You begin to forget when you last socially interacted with someone
Don't wanna be all by myself...
7. A dating life is for teen dramas. Leave me to my bowl of cereal and my Netflix binge
8. Your cat starts actively avoiding you
But he has no choice but to love you in exchange for food and YOU KNOW IT.
9. You begin to complain about the walk to the kitchen from your bedroom
It's just so hard when you're so snuggled and the kitchen is so far...
10. Your social life has become too much effort
A party? With loud music? And people? Erm.
11. So when you finally go out, you just dream about your bed
Why can't I transport home. Now? There are so many online quizzes I've yet to do!
12. Actually, any sort of fun outside of your home seems strange and unusual to you
What is this feeling? I'm standing up, and moving, but happy?
13. You start to feel MORE tired on account of doing nothing
So tired from being tired. Going to nap.
14. You can’t handle things when someone DOES open the curtains
This is why bossy, happy, active people do NOT make suitable roommates.
15. Your slouchy clothes are definitely the most worn pieces in your wardrobe
In fact, you're not sure if your housemates have ever seen you NOT in your jammies.
16. You begin to wonder if you can make a career out of it
Isn't there a job at Netflix which is simply to watch Netflix? Sign us up!
17. But you know eventually you’ll have to make an effort to live outside of your bedroom
18. But maybe not just right now
We'll think it over after a snooze and an episode of Gossip Girl.
Liked that? Tweet us @sofeminineUK
This article was written by Emmy Griffiths. Tweet her @emmyfg!
You might like...
17 Signs You’re Not Down With The Kids Anymore
20 TV Shows You Need To Snuggle Up And Watch This Winter
25 Things That Drive People With Short Tempers CRAZY