1. Waking up early in the morning
We don't want this.
This is why theme parks are a trap. Three hour queue for the log flume? No thanks.
3. When your computer 'buffers'
Just why? WE'RE TRYING TO WATCH BREAKING BAD FFS.
4. Being stuck behind a slow walker
Okay...MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE
5. Going to the loo and the finding the toilet roll is finished and no one has replaced it
The members of your household are lazy and unfair and disrespectful to have allowed this to happen.
We have to protect the environment and some people DON’T EVEN CARE.
7. Being interrupted half way through a story
Kudos if you manage not to storm out of the room when this happens.
8. Being wolf whistled at on the street
Do I need your gross, inappropriate animalistic signal of appreciation as I nip to Tescos? No I do not.
9. People sneezing on public transport then holding the rails again
You’ve infected us all.
10. Shop assistants who refuse be of ANY assistance
Why get a job in customer service if you're going to behave this way?!
11. Listening to someone click their pen/tap their nails/click their tongue
With every click the rage builds until you can’t take it anymore…
13. When a book ends on a cliffhanger
WE DIDN'T INVEST OUR TIME AND EFFORT FOR THIS.
12. When you’re trying to sleep but noise is coming from SOMEWHERE
They will pay.
14. Passing a pair exhibiting PDA
Quite literally please get a room and out of our faces.
15. Rude emails
We can all be keyboard warriors if we want to *cracks knuckles*.
16. Receiving a text message tht iz writn lyk dis
In fact, any kind of bad grammar is justifiable cause for murder
17. Having someone who isn’t in a position of authority boss you around
Mmm how about no?
18. Chain messages on Facebook
"I want to see how many people read this. Comment with the day we first met, then share to show you care." NO. NO. NO.
19. People pushing in
You've violated a sacred code my friend.
20. When your flight is delayed
We had a schedule. I show up at the airport three hours early and you LEAVE WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO.
21. When you do someone a favour and they don’t thank you
I WOULD TAKE BACK MY KINDNESS IF I COULD.
We weren't involved in an accident. We're not owed money. We are literally listening to you trying to mess with us - you know, we know it. What is this?! Why are we still on the phone?!
23. When a car doesn’t stop at the pedestrian crossing
Sorry, was letting me cross the road without injury NOT WORTH YOUR PRECIOUS TIME?
24. When people loiter at the top and the bottom of escalators
Yep, best place to meet your friends. Just perfect.
25. The Kardashians
Make them stop.
Liked that? Tweet us @sofeminineUK
This article was written by Emmy Griffiths. Tweet her @emmyfg!
You might like...
17 Signs You’re Not Down With The Kids Anymore
20 TV Shows You Need To Snuggle Up And Watch This Winter
In Praise Of Old School Cameras: 16 Reasons We Miss Them BAD