If you ever thought it was a good idea to challenge JK Rowling, think again. It's a battle you are guaranteed to lose, my friend. Because not only does the author have a wickedly brilliant sense of humour and a solid moral compass, but if you're being out of line, she's not afraid to tell you what she thinks. Yep, when Ms Rowling isn't dishing out pearls of wisdom, she has no qualms in taking down a troll or two.
So whether it's an epic burn or a a clever pun, we're celebrating JK at her tip top Twitter best.
1. When she reacted to Neville Longbottom's raunchy photoshoot
2. When she shut down this guy who judged the way she voted in the Scottish referendum
3. The time she stood up for Madonna after she fell from the stage during the Brit awards
4. When she eloquently shut down a hater who bashed Serena Williams
5. When she turned to rap to win this argument
6. This epic burn
7. When she teased Ross Noble about his silly teenager hair
8. When we scoffed along with her response to this tweet about Harry's kids' names
9. When she tweeted this great piece of advice
10. When she could not stress enough that The Cursed Child is not a prequel
What's your favourite JK Rowling tweet of all time? Let us know! @sofeminineUK
You might also like...