World Book Day is here and so us bookworms at SoFeminine are celebrating one of our favourite days of the year the only way we know how: by swooning over beautiful lines of literature of course! Furniture Choice held a survey to find the Nation's favourite ever books, we picked our favourite quotes from the results and trust us, even 50 Shades of Grey has a few lines that are pretty beautiful...
1. Harry Potter - JK Rowling
2. Lord of the Rings - JRR Tolkien
3. 50 Shades of Grey - E.L. James
4. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
5. The Bible
6. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
7. War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy
8. Gone with the Wind - Margaret Mitchell
9. 1984 - George Orwell
10. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
Which one is your favourite? Tweet us @sofeminineUK!
You might like...
20 Page Turner Books You Will LOVE
11 Teen Fiction Books You Will Love Even As An Adult
35 Books Being Made Into Movies You Need To Add To Your Reading List