Snape is the best character in Harry Potter, mostly on account of his sensational one liners.
Here are our top 16 all time favourite Snape quotes...
1. He knows how to make his screen time last
2. He knows when someone needs to get a GRIP
3. He didn't just insult Harry, but pretty much anyone who wasn't in Slytherin
4. He knows what page you will turn to
5. His was THE biggest reveal. Ever.
6. Poor eleven-year-old Harry didn't stand a chance
7. He never worried about insulting HP's dad
8. He knows how to preach
9. He always knows how to throw shade at Harry
"It was Malfoy."
"That is a very serious accusation, Potter."
"Indeed. Your evidence?"
"I just know."
10. He knows how to enunciate
11. He knows how to mess with Lupin
12. He's not a sentimental man
13. He's a sarcastic delight
"The whole class looked around at Harry, who hastily tried to recall what Dumbledore had told him the night that they had gone to visit Slughorn. 'Er — well — ghosts are transparent —' he said."
14. He can make one word last approximately twenty minutes
"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?"
"But you were unsuccessful?"
15. He really couldn't give a singular sh*t about anything
16. Except for one person, obviously.
"Lily? After all this time?"
So we're in agreement that Snape's perfect in every way, yes?
Images via weheartit/youtube
Enjoyed this article? Check these out!